Saturday, October 30, 2004

Slow Weekends

Posts may be slim here on the weekends, so don't plan your days around them. I do appreciate those of you who read and those of you who post comments. Like Regan commented the other day, I don't argue or bring up stirring issues to force my views upon or make personal attacks against anyone. Obviously I think I'm right or else I wouldn't post it. And typically I will post only on things that I have thought through, studied through and/or prayed through. These topics I feel strongly on. I have been proven wrong in the past and I am grateful for those who care enough to correct an error in my thinking. I will not always be convinced that I am wrong, but once again, I appreciate those who are willing to confront. I don't want to be demeaning or sound 'holier than thou'. I do think we need to teach/preach with authority. I feel passionate about these issues. When I start writing about them, it just kind of bubbles over. It just flows. I don't want people to missunderstand me. Mainly those of you who don't know me personally. I write because I feel the church is in a dangerous state. I only want to encourage people to take a look at your spiritual life. I know I'm not perfect. I know I have faults of my own. And yes, I do struggle with pride at times. But believe me when I say, I write this from my heart. I love those of you that I know. And if I knew the rest of you, I'm sure I would love you too. I don't write out of pride; I write out of love. Anyways, keep reading; keep commenting; keep sending your friends and family to read. I do claim to have ALL of the answers...Jesus is that answer!

P.S. If I miss a day here or there, don't be upset. Like last week, I found out on Wednesday afternoon that I would be traveling to the Cleveland, Ohio area for work that night and the next day. I will try to warn you when I will be missing a day and maybe try to have something to fill in. Have a great weekend!

God Bless!

“…holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:” Heb. 12:14

1 comment:

adult cuckold stories said...

Clifford wasnt quite nine, when his father finally put his foot down. Isecretly hoped my breasts would sag so much my obsessed child mightloose his desire through pure disgust.
bdsm library stories
nifty erotic stories search
dirty lesbian stories
first time sex stories yahoo answers
femdom humiliation stories
Clifford wasnt quite nine, when his father finally put his foot down. Isecretly hoped my breasts would sag so much my obsessed child mightloose his desire through pure disgust.