Friday, December 03, 2004

The Lost Sheep

Once again, an apology for not posting regularly. I will briefly explain. God has been trying to tell me something lately. I haven't heard it. More likely, I haven't been listening. I really love blogging, but somehow it started consuming all of my time in the mornings. I used to get up and spend time with the LORD in prayer and study. Since taking up this blog, I have been neglecting this time. This week of non-blogging has been one of the greatest weeks I've had in a long time. Not because I'm not blogging, but because I have rekindled my relationship with the LORD. That's what the LORD was trying to tell me. "Troy, I miss you. I miss the fellowship we used to have in the morning. Where are you?" He found me!! Praise God, He still seeks the one sheep gone astray! Sorry He had to leave you (the 99) to find me...but we rejoice together!! Kind of sappy, I know. Seriouisly, though. Until I can find a way to balance my time a little better, blogging might be slow. Maybe it will be in the evenings. I still have got a lot to say!

God Bless!

“…holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:” Heb. 12:14

No comments: