Tuesday, November 09, 2004

New Link(s)

Just wanted to let you know that there is a new blog my wife has been enjoying (Connie's Corner) and asked me to pass it along. It certainly appears to be geared towards women. If you're a woman, check it out. If you're a man with a wife or older daughter, send them. Yes I have read it and yes I approve of it's content.

I have also put up a link to Mozilla Firefox. If you are unhappy with Internet Explorer or any other browser such as AOL or CompuServe, this is the place for you. Even if you are not unhappy with them, check it out. It has a lot of great features. No, I'm not making money from them. I'm just endorsing a product that I think works great! And it's free!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troy,

What is the address for this site you mentioned? Thank you!! Hi Eshell, I miss you guys, and I am so excited that you guys are having another little one!!!!!

Angel Steiner

Troy said...

Angel,

It's listed in the "Links" column to the left. It's called "Connie's Corner" and I think it's at www.conniescorner10.blogspot.com (if the lnik doesn't work). Thanks for reading!